problems buying parts from overseas

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by topalky511, Jul 28, 2004.

1. topalky511

topalky511 Member

hi everyone i really hat to have to do this but im trying to find someone who has disappeared with my money, his name is steve york i bought some parts of him nearly 12 months ago now it was only 700 dollars worth but that goes a long way with my car,i got hold of him through ebay then proceeded to purchase a few different parts of him once we had finalised everything i wanted i sent him a bank cheque which was cashed in and then he muked me around and then after a while just disappeared wont answer emails and cant get through on the phone number he gave me if anyone can help me maybe you know him and can tell him to contact me so i can sort this out i just want my parts or my money back, now seeing as i am in australia it makes it hard for me to track anyone in the usa down so any help would be much appreciated, thanks alot guys
    aaron hambridge

2. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

3. bernie

bernie New Member

A lot of Aussy racers use Gary Burgin Enteprises of San Clemente California for parts new & used, I'm Europe based and have used him for over 10 years for parts from a nut thru to shiping a complete TAD He will check out vendors credibility for you. Hope that helps you for the future. He's on 001 949 361 1551.