PR-ENGLISHTOWN- Duane Beers preview

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by Will Hanna, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

NHRA Super Comp Veteran to Debut at Home Town Racetrack

732-213-1286

Monroe Township, NJ: Two-time NHRA Division One Super Comp Champion Duane Beers will be making his hometown Top Alcohol Funny Car debut during the 36th Annual K & N Filters Supernationals to be held in Englishtown, NJ , June 16-19, 2005.

Driving for veteran Barry Ferriolo of Allentown, NJ in his Central Metals 2002 Chevrolet Camaro, Beers looks forward to repeating some of the many success’ he had while driving in the Super Comp class.

Beers, who retired from active competition after the 1995 racing season to devote time to His family and expanding auto repair business, looks forward to this latest challenge.

After returning to racing several seasons ago as a crewmember for various Top Fuel and Funny Car Teams, Beers knew it was time to get back behind the wheel.

“I’ve known Barry Ferriolo for several years and look forward to continuing my racing career with him.”

Stated Beers. “With the K & N Supernationals being one of the biggest drag races on the East Coast, I feel this is a great place for me to make my return to racing. I’m looking forward to a great season.”

For information call Duane Beers @ 732-213-1286