Pit Mat Products

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by outlawjack, Jun 12, 2006.

1. outlawjack

outlawjack New Member

I would like to know where i can find a dealer for PIT MAT PRODUCTS, our team want's to toss the carpet, thanks, Outlawjack!!!

2. H BROWN

H BROWN blown alky

3. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

give virgal hartman a call

4. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

5. Woodchip

Woodchip Top Alcohol Dragster

Yes but can it float?:)

6. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

how is the price on the pit mats???

7. afuelfreak

afuelfreak New Member

Bought Mine From Snyders 219-987-2921 He Was Way Cheaper Than The Rest & I Would Never Go To The Track With Out It

8. promod57

promod57 New Member

Pitmat

Outlaw Jack, we can give you a 10x30 for $259.00 or a 10 x 40 for $339.00. We would really like to see one in your pit. Thanks! Look forward to working with you! Call 1-877-762-8872

9. shawn davis

shawn davis Member

Mats

How Thick Are Those Mats? Kinda Look Like A Tarp From The Pictures..how Do They Hold Up?

10. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

I would have to measure the thickness tomorrow but they are thicker than any tarb you can get at anywhere I have seen plus they are inpregnated with some time of poly. They are about twice the thickness of ccar floor mats. We have dump alcohol and gasoline and oil and used jackstands and you name it and it has bothered them get. We use alcohol to clean oil off of it. It sure beats laying in the dirt or getting dirt and dust on everything.

11. mcfly

mcfly New Member

pit mat

I got my 10x40 pit mat this past w/e in Las Vegas,kick ass part,works great does not blow away,easy to clean

12. outlawjack

outlawjack New Member

Thank's guys, Boy these people sure do ship fast, we custom ordered one the color of our car and had it in the yard by fathers day playing on it and rolling around like a bunch of kids!!!!LOL!!!! This week we are adding the company logo to the other three corners and will have it on display in two weeks @ atlanta dragway for the next ORSCA race. It's the race that's sponsored by Year One and Chip Foose always shows up, and the TV crew from , Horsepower TV, will be glad to tell them all about the product, it's a great piece, that every team should definately have!!:D

13. weird science

weird science New Member

Pitmat

I have looked at the pics on their web site also, it does look like a tarp. My question is, does it get as slippery as one when wet, or oily? How well does it clean up? Don't always have time to stop and make neat and clean, we can still walk/stand on wet/oily asphalt until able to clean mess. It would be nice to have a mat but not a skating rink. :eek: