NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

this isnt a bash board, and it wont become one. period. i dont care who started what. this board is to talk about racing, and alcohol racing at that. this isnt a bullshit fuel groupie board like the other place. this is hardcore alcohol racing board.

people are welcome to their opinion. if you have a bone to pick with someone, do it either privately or thru email, exchange numbers meet up beat the hell out of each other, i dont care, just dont get in a pissin match here - it wont be tolerated.

this is a formal warning. repeat violators will get the boot.

-MANAGEMENT

2. flash

flash top alcohol

will, you pulled my comments to grant off a couple weeks ago,and I admit they were a little harsh in asking the question " what is a outlaw promod " but it has not slowed him down any !!

3. Grant Hensley

Grant Hensley New Member

I would love to answer you but WE are not allowed to discuss anything other than Alcohol cars on this board. Oh and yes, Grant and Outlaw Nick bashing is actually allowed and encouraged. The rules of the board don't apply to what can be said about "outsiders"! So bash away you bunch of whining crybabies!

4. Outlaw Nick

Outlaw Nick Top Dragster

That seems like a fair assesment Grant. Try to help a fellow racer out with some thoughtful advice and the topic is closed. Will, if you ever visit ProModifieds.com I assure you you will not receive the same treatment as Grant and I have received here. Besides that Will, I happen to know that you have more than a passing interest in Pro Mods. [​IMG]

5. Kingnitro

Kingnitro New Member

Grant, talking about Pro mods versus Alky cars is one thing, but coming in this forum and Knocking the alky classes in general (I've seen your posts!) or how Real racers drive Pro mods is something else! I'll admit I've become a fan of the PM's, I've been to Houston, E-town, and plan to go to Indy and Dallas because they'll have both the PM's and the Alky classes! As far as I'm concerned, that's more entertainment for my racing dollar!
    So why the pissing contest?

6. Kingnitro

Kingnitro New Member

I forgot to mention Gainesville!