Noonan unveils new “Mach 1” 4.8 Hemi head

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Dec 5, 2017.

By News Editor on Dec 5, 2017 at 5:02 PM
  1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

image001.jpg

From the new shop in Spartanburg South Carolina, Noonan CEO and Engine Builder Jamie Noonan shares “It’s been 3 years since we’ve released a new 4.8 cylinder head to the market and we felt that it was time to develop new hardware so that our customers can stay ahead of their rivals. The new ‘Mach I Series’ is the evolution of the S600 and Blackhawk cylinder heads (even though they’re still winning championships, and setting ET & speed records around the globe). The Mach I Series will be available for Top Alcohol and Pro Mod, Blower and Turbo. With the on track success of the 4.9, this new Series cylinder head will give an added performance boost for the 4.8. It’s an exciting time for all Noonan Customers!”

Noonan Race Engineering are looking forward to PRI 2017. PRI allows the showcasing of all new artillery to current and prospective customers, as well as the world’s media. In addition to the Mach I, we will also be launching several new additions to our LS Edge Series, and our customers will have the chance to meet our newly formed USA based workshop team.

We’ll be located in the Green Hall – Booth 2237 (see below).

unnamed.png

Contact: Debbie O’Rourke, Noonan Race Engineering. Phone: +1 (864) 754 4111 Email: debbie@noonanrace.com

Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Dec 5, 2017.