No Respect

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by MaineAlkyFan, Aug 21, 2015.

1. MaineAlkyFan

MaineAlkyFan Active Member

Two weeks to Indy... getting antsy...

Just a little gripe session on how the Sportsman guys get no NHRA respect. They post this article on Mr. Force:

First Time In NHRA History

Really? The first obvious example is Uncle Frankie, thirteen National Event wins at Reading, including ten in a row. I'm sure there are other examples, like Dan Fletcher always being ignored in the Western Swing Sweep statistics.

Rant over... I feel better ;>)

Chris Saulnier - Team Tigges
    Mechanic Falls, Maine

2. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

The photo below is representative of what NHRA leadership sees when they think of the top alcohol classes.

I'm sure you get the point.

3. jeffj

jeffj Member

No respect/No Smarts

Right on Chris and Randy!!!!!!!

The only problem with your picture Randy is that it is actually "GREY" while the attitude is perhaps more "BLACK" like the surrounding area of the screen which is arguably a more accurate depiction. It is sad that there is so little respect from the Glendora Shirts for the thousands of wonderful folks that are in the "SPORTSMAN" ranks. This is separate from the "AT The Track, Actually Working People" who are great!
    The completely unappreciated back bone of the sport deserve so much more for what they do and what they sacrifice in order to race. Last person leaving please turn out the lights.
    Jeff Johnsen

4. slingshot

slingshot New Member

i think pro mod get a bum deal too,drop pro stock aka pro yawn.