NEW Noonan Mach 1 Cylinder heads FOR SALE/TRADE. Seeking good used fatheads and short deck intake.

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

I don't need the baddest, fastest, flowinest heads both sides of the Pecos now that I'm going Top Dragster racing to slow down to 6.10.

The Mach 1 Noonan head is the latest head they offer. It's the same head that powered Joey Severance to the last two TAD Championships. It's also the same head Annie Whiteley has the TAFC speed record with. Same head Melanie Salemi set the Pro Boost record with. See a pattern here? Flows over 600 cfm on the intake with a 2.500 intake valve, and a 2.00 exhaust valve to feature arguably the best flowing exhaust port on the market (them flows gotta go somewhere).

I can offer these heads complete ready to bolt on or bare and you finish them out. I can supply part numbers and specs. I also have a complete down nozzle set up for these heads if you want a few horsepower more...

I also have a set of high compression CP TA-X pistons for the Noonan chamber and valve. C-300 wrist pins and buttons to match. I had them set up to go to 12.8:1. Also have a Noonan spec Bullet 60 mm cam.

It's not often someone is looking to 'trade down,' but it's kind of overkill for TD and I could use the money to finish my car.

So here's what I'm looking for - a good set of "Fathead" style heads. Preferrably Noonan but will consider a good set of heads of any brand. Here's what I'm not looking for - wore out blowed up...you get the picture.

If they are older heads keep in mind it needs to be for a .500 short deck block. Some of the older heads have different pushrod tube locations.

Also looking for a short deck BAE intake for screw blower. Preferrably with "Grimes" modification in the rear, but not a deal breaker.

These heads will be ready to ship around the first of the year. This ad probably will be long gone by then. I should have made the decision to punt on the TAFC deal a while back, now the finish line is in sight finishing my car to run Top Dragster/Funny Car Chaos. Tick tock, I need to get this hot rod done, and you need some go fast heads for your ride.

Will Hanna
    979.415.4959 (no calls or texts after 9 p.m. CST)
    will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

2. Donreed

Donreed Member

did you get rid of the noonan heads

3. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

I had someone committed that backed out. I am negotiating with someone else at the moment, but if I don't get a commitment today, they will be back for sale/trade.

4. SMOKIN JOE

SMOKIN JOE Member

If all dealings fall apart I would like to be next in line to purchase. Thanks