New Membership Levels on InsideTopAlcohol.com

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have contributed to this site and brought it to where it is today, "the" place to get information regarding to alcohol racing. It wasn't me, it was and is all of you who make this site possible.

I'd also like to point out before introducing our new membership levels that the site is not in any financial trouble and not looking for a 'bailout.' This site will always remain free of charge.

Over the years I've received numerous requests to make something available for the members who want to contribute. A few of you have sent me kicker checks based off classifieds sales, despite my insistence it's not necessary.

With this process, we are going to simplify the process of doing a few things, such as adding a picture to a post, and our photo gallery will be fully operation soon. Instead of having to use code and linking to a url location of a picture, members will now be able to browse and upload an image to a picture as an attachment.

We will have four membership levels, each level allowing different advanced privledges. I stress again, all parts of the website will always be free of charge. These levels are more or less for those who choose to contribute.

Level 1: Contributing Member
    Membership level allows an avatar or picture put in signature. Also for those who just want to help out.
    Fee: $10 per year

Level 2: Silver Membership
    Membership level same as contributing except you can upload pictures in all forums except Free Classifieds. Let's members post pictures in photo gallery as well.
    Fee: $20 per year

Level 3: Gold Membership
    Membership level allows you to post pictures in Free Classifieds. For those wanting to show their items in the classifieds.
    Fee: $50 per year

Level 4: Platinum Membership
    Membership level allows you to bump classified posts every 4 days rather than 7. Excellent level for those who use the classifieds frequently.
    Fee: $100 per year

These payments can easily be made with a credit card or paypal account.

To upgrade your membership level, follow the link below. Select the level, scroll down to the cost menu on the right, then click order. You will be directed to a secure paypal site to contribute the funds.

http://insidetopalcohol.com/payments.php

Again, this is not necessary.

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

problem fixed

we had a paypal setting wrong, everything works now!

3. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

Will after buying a gold package it will not let me access the forums while i am logged in
    if i log out i can read them????

4. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

looks like you got it fixed :D

5. Eric Fleming

Eric Fleming New Member

Great site

have lurked for years....decided to come out of the woodwork....thanks again for a great site.