New Classifieds Information

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

The new classifieds work just like the old classifieds, you still click the 'create new thread' button to post.

As you will see when you post, to now post in the classifieds it is $5 to post a classified ad. It is $1 per image you want to add to your ad. If you want to feature your ad, which means it will display at the top of the classifieds, that will be $10 per day.

Our payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not have to have a PayPal account to check out. Simply click the button below the log in window to pay without signing in.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

2. kylewurtzel

kylewurtzel TA/FC

Will you be able to bump your add after the week goes by and edit it or does that take another 5 bucks? I appreciate the past years of selling and buying stuff because of this site but will be curious if the cost slows down the listings.

Thanks,

Kyle

3. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

bumps

I am going to allow the same once per week bump policy we have had for years. If an ad gets bumped before the 7 day window, it will be deleted, not just the reply.