Needing Information on Pete Jackson Barn Door Fuel Injection

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by One Sick Puppy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. One Sick Puppy

One Sick Puppy New Member

I'm in the process of doing a restoration and need some help/input etc. I've got one of the old Pete Jackson vertical barn door style injectors for a 6-71/8-71 blower. It is complete and in very good condition, but there is no barrel valve/distribution block on it. I'm sure that it's going to be all but impossible to find one, so I may have to manufacture one. Does anyone on the site have any photos or information concerning a Pete Jackson barrel valve/distribution block for my injector? I've looked on line, but haven't found anything (especially no photos), but it's possible I'm not putting in the right information in my search. All help appreciated in advance. By the way, I am a machinist by trade, so I do have the capability to manufacture a "look alike".

2. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

OSP: I've got one as well, and would appreciate any info on it also. I'm going to be using it on a nostalgia A/fuel combination. I don't believe mine has ever been used, as the bottom flange doesn't even have any holes in it. Apparently Pete made a later unit called the Mathew Dalton (his Grandson's name), and I've never been able to find any information or pictures for that one either.

Thanks
    Chris