Need Shop Space/ FC Crew Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Chris Bennett, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Member

Bennett Motorsports is relocating this spring to Las Vegas. Looking for space appropriate for funny car operations to lease or buy in the area. Will consider any size.

Also need complete race team including crew chief and team members. We anticipate to be racing in the CIFCA and top comp fields. Potential for crew on nitro funny car/altered race depending as well.

Thanks for the space.

Chris Bennett
    www.b2motorsports.com

Reply to www.b2motorsports.com

2. bud7291

bud7291 New Member

Las Vegas move

I dont know if this will be much help, but the Fullers live in Vegas. I know Tony tunes cars well, and he may know people looking to be crew members. If you are interested I can get his contact information from a friend.

CJ Curtsinger

3. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Member

Vegas

Thanks CJ, I would appreciate that.

4. TAF 316

TAF 316 Member

please check pm

5. xXx

xXx TAD Temp guy

E.t.a.

Chris,
    What is your estimated time frame for being in Las Vegas and ready to race?

6. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Member

Vegas

I have to be in place ready to work by April 25th. We are hoping to have somewhere to put the car by the beginning of March, assuming we can't find a house with a shop that will work. I don't get back from a deployment until the 8th of March. The car is ready to go, but I need to update my seat belt harnesses, blower harnesses, physical, and I would like to get a pedal clutch. Other than that, the car is ready to go. We ran low, low 7's last year so we are going to have to tame it down a bit for CIFCA and I need a pedal clutch to get some good reaction times out of it.

7. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member

Dang chris, To bad you did not come down by March AFB. You could use my crew. I may help out dad a little. I have been talking with frank again. Check with Bill Ogal. You can get his # from Jamie Leppanen. Im sure he would help. He move to vagas. See ya when you get to vagas. Only a 4 hr drive. Better than 16 hrs.

8. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Member

Vegas

Hey Mike,

I would have loved to have gone down to March, especially since they now have C-17's which is what I fly, but they are a reserve unit and I am active duty. My dad is living in Hemet now which is real close to March as well. I've thought about crossing over to the reserves several times but I'm only 8 years out from retirement so I'm just hanging in there until then. I took the job to Vegas so I could get a little closer and hopefully do a lot more racing. We had a pretty good thing going last year at Woodburn Dragstrip since they kept inviting us back to run with the TA/FC's, but it sucked losing all the time, although we had some pretty close runs with Bernie Rugg who runs a gorgeous '57 chevy bodied flopper. E-mail me your e-mail address to ckymkyracing@hotmail.com, I'd like to chat with you about what you guys are running next year.

9. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member