Need help building a Hemi for pro mod

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by bearenergy, Nov 7, 2015.

1. bearenergy

bearenergy New Member

Looking for suggestions for a blown alcohol motor intake to pan, want to run it in a door car either top sportsman or pro mod. My chassis is capable of either. Want to keep it NHRA pro mod legal, so 526 ci. Any help would be great, it will be a steep learning curve. I have been running top sportsman, 7.20's at 4000 ft @2550 lbs n/a with 673ci. I have the blower already, tried selling it for a year, nobody seems to want it so I thought I may as well use it and took it off the market. Link to blower is below. So what is going to put me in the very low 6's and not break the bank? Keep in mind Canadian used parts are good, I am in Western Canada, the exchange is a killer right now

http://mhdrforum.canadian-forum.com...lete-with-carbon-fiber-hat-set-up-for-alcohol

2. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Give me a call at 727-364-4368 and I can help you out. Trevor Sherwood

3. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Give me a call at 979.415.4959 or email at will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com. I have experience building and tuning blown alcohol combinations for both heads up and bracket applications. I specialize in finding good used parts for my customers. I think I can help you with what you are looking to do.

4. bearenergy

bearenergy New Member

I will contact you guys this week, thanks

5. Gary Mangiafico

I have a Big Bore Long Bock BAE combination I could sell you. If interested give me a call .

Gary Mangiafico Cell # 860-604-4112

6. weekend warriors

weekend warriors New Member

Contact Jonathan Pickett at PRP @ 978-423-5881. I run in T/D and he built a complete BAE Fathead setup for here in Denver, Colorado. We ran 5.98 at 236 at the Mile High Nationals this year on a mild tune. Corrected alt. was 10134'. I have over 20 timeslips that range from 6.01 to 6.05 this year with no issues. (All runs were with a Kobelco Superman ROOTS 1471) He also tunes another T/D here. I have all the faith and trust in him. Good luck and best wishes! PM me if you need any other info.

Attached Files:

7. Paul Noakes

Paul Noakes Member

Check PM please

8. blown1969camaro

TAKE THIS Advise please don't just get help from some one selling you their old stuff , or some one that's just teaching you their bad habits . check references and good luck i was in your shoes in 2008 i knew nothing and i got ripped from one to other and then got lucky with a good friend and tuner to help us that we are very fortunate to have , i wish the same luck for you without getting ripped part

9. B rock

B rock New Member

Call Jon Salemi at resolution racing he has an add on here as well as a website this guy knows his stuff and will steer you in the right direction.

10. bruce mullins

bruce mullins Top Dragster