Nathan Sitko

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by jdgmntl1, Jun 20, 2004.

1. jdgmntl1

jdgmntl1 New Member

Nathan is there any way you can find out where your Grandfather found that burst deflector? I would like to buy one for Trevor's car to see if it saves on glass repair. Thanks JDD.

2. Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC

I don't know off hand, but I can find out and let you know, either that or give him a call. 562-243-0482.

How did you guys do on the weekend in Calgary? I didn't get to see anyone else run, too busy fixing our own broken stuff...just for it to rain on Sunday...but we got all the parts replaced and fired it Sunday before leaving, should be good for the Rockies in Edmonton.

-Nathan

3. jdgmntl1

jdgmntl1 New Member

Thanks Nathan I will give him a call. We qualified 4th against krauss. Th racepak showed a lift-n-shift at 3rd when he hit the right lane bump, so who knows?. We are completely stripping and going through the car for the Rockies it's all apart and clean so tommorow we will have the engine back in ect. looking forward to next week see you there. JDD