Nancy Matter Motorsports Announces New Sponsor for 2016

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Mar 3, 2016.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

The Top Alcohol Funny Car Team of Nancy Matter is proud to announce that they have joined forces with the 5.11®Tactical family for the 2016 drag racing season.

Coming off a whirlwind of changes in 2015, Matter’s Team is thrilled for the opportunity to represent a company who supports not only First Responder and Military members, but The Chris Kyle Memorial Benefit as well.

“We are so excited to incorporate 5.11 Tactical into our team for this year,” said Matter. “I was initially interested in finding a connection to help with the Chris Kyle Memorial Benefit, but I was also amazed by the product that they offer, and what they stand for. When I learned 5.11 had previously worked with Wayne and Deby Kyle, and was offered the opportunity to join their family, we were absolutely thrilled.”

With offices around the globe, 5.11 Tactical works directly with end users/operators to create purpose-built apparel and gear designed specifically to enhance the safety, accuracy, speed, and performance of first responders and tactical enthusiasts worldwide. 5.11 Tactical products exceed rigorous and exacting standards, which have allowed the brand to establish a reputation for innovation and authenticity, and become the premier choice for Duty-Driven professionals. Learn more about 5.11’s best-selling tactical gear and accessories at www.511tactical.com. Connect with 5.11 Tactical on Facebook, Twitter @511Tactical and on Instagram @511Tactical. #511tactical