my wife

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by The Leveler, Aug 29, 2007.

1. The Leveler

The Leveler New Member

okay, my wife is doing a research paper for her college english class, on comparing home town racing to big city racing. She needs to collect data from multiple sources. so if you have any experience lets hear about it in detail good or bad either way:)

2. The Leveler

The Leveler New Member

hello are there any racers out here with five minutes?

3. backmotor

backmotor Owner/Crewchief/Test Pilot

We have only ever raced in small town, really kinda cool, everybody knows me from work (when I'm at the races) and vice versa. Lots of people stop by at the track, and wish us well, and then the week following a race they all stop by at work, and give us their take on what we did wrong (everybody's an expert LOL) Also there is never any shortage of helpers, when its time to push the car. Now that were getting the funny car body done, we have even more friends/experts. Hope to have a major sponsor announcement soon (paperwork not done yet) Here is pic of our new body, can't wait to see it in our NEW sponsors paint job / logo, Hope your wife gets an "A" Thanks, Mike AKA: BackMotor-[​IMG]

4. The Leveler

The Leveler New Member

sorry

i did read your post. it is very appreciated. she wrote her paper and got an A thank you for your post:D