message to all viewers of the pit buzz

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

thanks for all of the positive feedback i have received since the competitionplus.com dot com awards. it looks like we may not have the numbers to win the deal, but i think if there was a measure of quality of information, i think we could go head to head with any other site or message board.

that my friends, isn't us here at insidetopalcohol.com, thats you the racers and fans taking the time to talk a little bit about some of the best racing there is: alcohol racing.

i'd like to use this opportunity to say thanks to everyone that has helped make this message board what it is today. we've came a long way in less than a year. last year this time, i would get excited about a new post once a week, now, i get disappointed if there isn't something new every few hours or less. once again, thats you the racers who take time to discuss subjects on this board and the fans that support alcohol racing. this board gets over 100,000 page views a month now!

thanks for the great 'buzz' this year. yall make this happen. we here at ita just try to keep it real.

2. ch3no2

ch3no2 New Member

Thank you Will! Your the guy who puts the time into keeping this website going. I really enjoy it. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night. I work as an alcohol crew guy and I love being able to stay in tune with what's going on. If your into alcohol racing this is where you need to be. I love the fact that there are new posts several times a day, thats what is addicting to me. I can't wait to see what's next. I hope people keep it up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

3. was R4K

was R4K Member

Thanks Will AND members of the site- Some terrific technical information has been produced on this board and many rumors disspelled or confirmed! Best of all, the infighting and negativaty is likely the lowest of any board- It also is now my first and last thing of the day to check along with email! Too many good posters to thank or name individually, but you are the guys willing to share with us lesser lights! THANKS, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!