Looking for Local Crew Members, for A/FC Team..

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by konrodz, Sep 30, 2008.

1. konrodz

konrodz Member

We are a Canadian Alcohol Funny Car Team based out of Barrie - Ontario Canada. I am running Al Billes horsepower and tune up's, which means that We are running the best of the best and We are going to run strong and hard. Yes Al Billes is also our tuner and you know what that means, a positive combonation. You will get paid for every race weekend ONLY. I also will make sure your fed and you will have sleeping accommodations for each and every race. I am looking for crew members for the 2009 race shedule, that have the following attributes.
    If your local its even better for both of us.
    1- You MUST have a positive attitude,towards everything. NO Bull S_ _ _ .
    2- NO negativity whatsoever, it wont work
    with this team.
    3- Mechanical background,is a must.
    4- Willing to make the whole 2009 IHRA shedule, from
    start to finish.
    5- Be prepared to work on the car and to do whatever it takes to have it ready for the next race.
    6- Must have a professional attitude and represent the team
    with the highest standered's always.
    7- To be able to look out for the best interest of the team and
    its well being.
    8- To be willing to do what it takes to make this team a Winning
    combonation.
    9- You must have a valid passport and be able to cross the border without ANY hassels whatsoever, there are races in the United States and in Canada.
    10- You must be a neat worker and be able to clean up after
    yourself, also have a neat appearence within yourself.
    11- You must also have total respect for others on the team as they will have total respect for you. Its a 2 way street.
    email me at thewasteking@gmail.com
    Thank you for looking at our ad.