jetsize with prochcharger?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by bruce mullins, Apr 5, 2019.

1. bruce mullins

bruce mullins Top Dragster

has anyone ever used the jet size or alky pro software with a pro charger / alky injection? I used jet size for years with the funny car and pro mod but now I am putting together a pro charged top dragster with injection. I'm using a ron's terminator throttle body and barrel valve so there aren't any hat nozzles or poppets. so I am assuming to just put a 0 in those areas where they request poppet pressures or hat nozzle sizes. i don't see why it wouldn't work, but thought i'd check if anyone has done this

2. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

In either Jetsize or the preferred more accurate Alky Pro the only see what you enter. So yes if you put zeros what you listed then if you have a flow meter then calibrate it.

bruce mullins likes this.
  3. Outlaw68

Outlaw68 Member

Mike you feel as though alky pro is better than Jet size?

4. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

Bruce I know there’s is a lot of things wrong with a Ron’s injection system. He has tried to use a couple of those on his pro charged dragsters. And all have failed. His company is level performance in Fremont Ohio. If you call and talk with him tell him jay Kalso said to call. He is a 100% guy. He is all for the racer. Not for the parts suppliers. I haven’t met a more honest person yet.

5. Nemo963

Nemo963 Member

A good resource is killerrons(James Monroe and Scott), they have a few prochargers running around with the rons setup. I know a lot of the guys don’t like he rons stuff but always been really good in my T/D roots car.

6. bruce mullins

i've had the car out and basically the only thing that's rons is the throttle body and barrel valve. I'm running a single nozzle setup of my own design. it's a basic type deal using enderle nozzles and nozzle bodies. also an enderle pump. have been a 6.20 @ 225mph.

7. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

Bruce, Get a hold of Travis Quillen. He is awesome with the prochargers. He desinged a mechanical user friendly injection setup that will also work with EFI later down the road.

8. bruce mullins

why? I'm fine with things. all I was asking int he beginning was if jetsize or alkypro would work with a procharger. I actually got AlkyPro and it is working fine. I'm not having fuel system issues

9. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

Yes to both. Jetsize and Alky Pro will work but Alky Pro is far more accurate by taking more variables into the equation