is twin turbo specific to the type of car?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by daytona, Aug 1, 2005.

1. daytona

daytona new

ok guys you came highly recomended from a friend of mine who use to run with barsleaks. he said you guys might be able to point me in the right direction of someone who could help me. the problem im having is finding someone who is knowledgeable on turbos around my area. and for that matter someone that knows something about trying to strap to of them on a 92 daytona with a 3.0 mitsubishi engine. any help or suggestions on my oddball build would be GREATLY appreicated.
    as far as i know i am the first to try to put twin turbo on this particular model

2. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

i don't know the exact model but my friend has a twin turbo motor in his sandrail that came out of a mid 90's mitsibishi eclipse. it is all factory and i believe the car was all wheel drive as he fried the computer once and had a little trouble getting a computer because people kept sending him a two wheel drive computer. i would get with someone that knows more about these cars and you probaly can do a direct bolt up using mostly factory parts. unless you are trying to install aftermarket turbos then you need to go more to the worlds fasteset street car type websites and check around there. there probaly is a few turbo guys on this site but not a lot. the 10.5 street tire cars down in florida use lots of turbos good luck jr