Indy Postponement

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Max Power, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Max Power

Max Power New Member

So, how many racers will be able come back ? The costs are, staggering to think about. get ore time off, etc.

2. Bill Severino

Bill Severino webmaster

Yeah its gonna be interesting next week...... Thats what always suck about the weather not cooperating!

3. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

Will most cars return?

Anyone known that will not.

4. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Randy Meyer said that he is going to Earlville, I'm think that means that David Wells will also go there. They are in a tight battle.

5. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

I had heard talk that they might postpone Earlville. Anyone confirm or deny?

6. Dale_F

Dale_F Super Comp

the likelyhood that the sanctioning body would postpone a divsional, to "help" the racers is, well, slim to none, in my opinion.

DF

7. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

at this stage in the game i'm sure they're not going to cancel it. i'm sure if thats the call they were going to make, it would have been made sunday.

so far, bradshaw and reichert i know have pulled out. wells is staying. i dont know if cotrell will come back. i'm sure mccornack will come back. callaway will not come back. i think miersch is staying....

8. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

No postponement.... Earlville will take place (weather permitting). I have a buddy on the safety safari and they are already headed there and some of them are on the grounds already. Will be interesting to see how the fields end up. If I remember correctly qualifying for the Indy field is set... is that right?

9. Max Power

Max Power New Member

Mike Kosky replied to this very question on another thread. He said that the no shows, could be replaced by any alternates that are around.