Hired Gun

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by michael hall, Nov 6, 2006.

1. michael hall

michael hall New Member

I am lookng for a ride next year. I currently am licensed to drive Adv. ET, 125" wheelbase and up to 6.00. I drive two cars, both blown altereds that have gone 6.70's at 200 mph. I am willing to drive anything, just give me the chance. I grew up around alcohol funnycars, and have worked on them as well as alky dragsters. Door cars, altereds, funny cars, dragsters, not a problem. Have current license, firesuit and am willing to learn and work on all!

I am very professional, fun and am VERY serious when it comes to winning and making you and your sponsors look good. You will not find a nicer guy, laid back and have tremendous respect for others and their equipment.

Michael Hall
    Shenandoah Racing
    1923 "T" 101 AA/FA

2. michael hall

michael hall New Member

revision

ok, lets put it this way...I'm not necessarily looking for an alky ride. Any of the Super classes would be fun. I just have much more experience in blown alky rides since I grew up with them in my garage. It has beena few months, and I just am looking for seat time and get my name back out there. Thanks for all who respond to this ad.:cool:

3. michael hall

michael hall New Member

thanks

I finally got my dream ride...Jr Dragster!!! Thanks so much for the chance to prove myself to a bunch of 8 yr old kids!!!!!

:D

4. michael hall

michael hall New Member

thanks

i got my ride, thanks to those who read and looked me up...mike