Hirata Motorsports/Tedesco Racing Head South to Bring it North

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Oct 14, 2015.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

Hirata Motorsports/Tedesco Racing Head South to Bring it North

After a grueling five weeks in a row, which turned into six, the Hirata Motorsports team heads south to the Texas Motorplex for the final race of their season. After a mini slump of four races, the team turned out a runner-up at the Keystone Nationals in Reading, PA. "We tested our sixth weekend. That was our crew weekend off to recover. We felt we needed to sort things out for the last few races. It was well worth the Friday night of testing. I have not sat in my car for over a year, let alone drive it. I rewarded ourselves with my best mph in this particular car. We got our confidence back for the Reading nationals," said team owner Dave Hirata. "This team will not quit. The sacrifices they make to make this car run is crazy."

The Reading nationals produced one of the team's best overall races. "I just did not get it in the finals. We ran the complete race in one day; five runs. The team performed flawlessly. A 5.33, 5.35, 5.22, 5.25 and two runs of 279.56 and 279.85 made it a nice race for us. I just failed one short. Off for our final race of this great season. Nothing would top the season than to bring ole Wallace "Back home again in Indiana."

SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT DRAG RACING.

www.carsprotectionplus.com All CARS Protection Plus business practices will be done in an honest and truthful manner.
    www.wefindparts.com SO YOU DONT HAVE TO
    www.ngksparkplugs.com
    the world leader
    www.artoffast.com The Art of Fast
    www.schepel.com Schepel Auto Group in Merrillville, IN treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!
    www.lucasoil.com “It works”
    www.napaserviceautoparts.com Travel with confidence knowing that all NAPA brand parts purchased are warranted and honored at more than 6,000 NAPA Auto Parts Stores and NAPA Auto Care Centers nationwide. 2 locations serving Northwest Indiana and the Chicagoland area.
    www.vpracingfuels.com World leader in race fuel technology
    www.rrconnectingrods.com connecting rods, oil pumps and injectors
    www.calibermachine.com
    Specializing is the design and build of complex tooling.
    www.valco-cp.com High performance sealants
    www.hiratamotorsports.com Quality and service since 1956. Lowell Body Shop, Lowell Automotive & Radiator, Hammer’d Customs / Attitude built by hand.