Hey everyone, looking for pictures or video of mike bell T/AD

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by m&jauto, Sep 23, 2014.

1. m&jauto

m&jauto New Member

Hi, My name is ken, I used to work for Mike bell at M&J auto parts in L.A., Have been searching for racing picture or video of his races.. Can anyone help me out.
    His last race was in Las Vegas in 1996. He crashed and died in that race..
    Since I had worked for him, I had picked up many of the cars parts and spent days out at his races. Both in the IHBA and the NHRA. Only have picture of the car during the build..
    I was also a novice driver, My friend and I ran the division 7 races before we crashed our car at a track just outside of Phoenix. We had a 73 Vega SB 400, Nice little door slammer.. Ran mid 10's no nitrous...

2. NITROBANDIT1

NITROBANDIT1 LOST IN SPACE

mike videos

you can look here. I don't remember what the car looked like in the early days, but I have posted videos of 1992 and 1993 pamona you can watch on my u tube channel
    if you need better video copies I can send u that too if you see something u like. heres a link for the start of 1992 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eCpYohGimU&list=UL1vRIEApXcQ0&index=12 and heres 1993 start http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRFidygb54&list=UL0eCpYohGimU&index=25 remember, theres more than 1 part, so search for the other parts. good luck. btw I have the rear wing and struts off of one of mikes cars on my altered!
    you can email me at nitrobandit1@yahoo.com actually I found 1 run here at 5.29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxuMqOZsC5Y&index=25&list=ULTVRFidygb54

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  3. m&jauto

m&jauto New Member

Thank you so much, We were a Motorcraft supplier and he had taken the colors of red white and black, Mostly white with red and black stripes. Like on a Motorcraft parts box..

Your help is greatly appreciated, I will watch the videos and see if can spot him. If I do I will let you know..

4. m&jauto

m&jauto New Member

I will thanks you so much, Hard to believe that M&J is shut down, It was the best place in the world to work. If I didn't need money to live on I would have worked for free. I some old pictures of the shop in Van Nuy's once I figure how to post them I will..

5. JBJ

JBJ Member

Was a good guy, use to race drag boats with him. :(

6. m&jauto

m&jauto New Member

Well I'm sure we have met, Thanks for the reply..

7. liquid dan

liquid dan New Member

The Chatsworth BadMan still lives on!
    Mike was a great guy and still is in my opinion!
    LiquidDan
    Liquid Fever..CF, PGF, TAF & TAH