follow a dream

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by tom pickett, Nov 12, 2006.

1. tom pickett

tom pickett Super Comp/tad

nice job! congradulations on real nice win
    tom

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Comp

"Follow A Dream Team!!!!
    Congratulations on ya'lls win!!!
    Awesome weekend for you guys Dave, Jay, Doug, Tom.....
    ;)

3. Barry Ferriolo

From the outhouse to the penthouse in one week !! Now that's a great ET. Congratulations guys.

4. Scotty Mac

Scotty Mac TAFC

Following the Dream

Congratulations to Jay, Dave, Doug, Tom and the whole Dream Team on a stellar weekend. A great way to finish the season running that 5.60's bracket car.

5. ralphp

ralphp Jr. Dragster

a great job by a bunch of good people. hope you all have a great off season see you in the spring tasca ford gang

6. Rapid Randy AA/FA

Rapid Randy AA/FA Comp Eliminator

Congrats to the whole team. Nice work guys! :cool:

Rapid

7. 182 TAD

182 TAD New Member

Congrats to all the Follow a Dream race team , great JOB , have a shot at the SQUARE BOTTLE big boys. See you next season !!!!

Serge DM Racing

8. PANMAN

PANMAN Super Comp

Congrats!!

How'sthe song go "California is the place we otta be so they loaded up the truck and brought home a WALLY" sorry that was kinda lame but you guys sure have that place figured out..As always Mr. Ray on his game and the whole Dream team made it happen again.. Hope Scott was able to make the trip..hope all is well with him!! anywho great job men and ladies.. bring it home safe and we'll see ya in the spring.
    Scott and the Gill crew.:D

9. michael hall

michael hall New Member

dreamin'

way to go guys!! the long ride was worth it, coming home with a Wally! East coast was as usual, kickin butt!

10. diecast153

diecast153 New Member

Congradulations to the whole FOLLOW A DREAM TEAM from us here at LOURIE RACING.To say the least a JOB VERY WELL DONE.You guys must like that CALIF. AIR.A runner-up & a win in the last two trips out there must agree with you.
    DOUG sorry I missed you morning phone call but when I called you back in the afternoon and caught you guys in the lanes was great timing.To talk to YOU,JAY,DAVE,and to make speak with SCOTT was great.So happy to hear him tell me that is is doing well.Looking foward to your call when you get home.
    I think that we have to watch out for SERGE from up north.Ever since MIKE gave him a little taste of you know what thats all he talks about.
    Once again,GREAT JOB.

CHUCK

11. M Tigges

M Tigges TAFC

Nice job Men!!!

Fred Claire and Mark

12. David Smith

David Smith Member

I do not know how these guys found there way to the winners circle :D lol

[​IMG]

Congratulations guys you did a great job this weekend.

13. Dan Martin

Dan Martin New Member

Dave, you are so bad!!!!!

14. T.T.

T.T. New Member

congat's to follow a dream team from Mickey Ferro/ Anthony Terenzio & Crew

15. Harry Rydbom

Harry Rydbom Member

:) Nice job GUYS!!!!!!!!!

16. D. Palmer

D. Palmer TA/FC

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, Pomona was a blast, even more so after the downer we had in Vegas. Tom Howell worked his butt off to find the problem with the car (he did) and Dave said it best after the final qualifying session, "YAHOO WE GOT OUR HOT ROD BACK BOYS". Running Low ET of Round 1 helped the whole teams confidence and after the upsets in that round we thought we might have a decent chance to make it to the final for the second year in a row. All of the West Coast guys and gals are a lot of fun to race with and they are all class acts out there, not quite sure about that D4 gang though? they're kinda rough around the edges :D.
    Roger Bateman is a true Gentleman and we were definitely taking nothing for granted against he and the NobleSmile team in the final. They were the hottest car out there coming into the race. What a tremendous final .008 (Roger) - .009 (Dave) lights, the only thing that would have been better was both cars running to the stripe.
    Thanks to Steve Gasparelli and his crew for helping out with our tire issue, the car was smooth as silk afterwards, Dave wanted a drink holder installed. :D Will, I guess those ITA decals worked for us, but Jay is still looking for that guaranteed 5 mph at the 1/8th, maybe I should have put them on the back of the car? :confused:
    We all appreciate everyone's support and help this year and all look forward to seeing everyone at the races next season... Remember to "KEEP DREAMIN"

17. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

FAD Pomona 2006 Wally World

Yeah but us D-4 guys & gals gave ya all some things to remember us by :D

You guys are great and you definitely earned your way up into the winner's circle. It was an honor to share it with you guys!!!!!!!

Enjoy Saturday's viewing, I'm sure it will be a blow out:)

18. D. Palmer

D. Palmer TA/FC

Thanks Nancy, Was a pleasure hanging out with you folks too, it was a lot of fun. Yes there will be a party Saturday evening, you coming? :D

19. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

As soon as we're done at Cabela's, we'll hop the private jet :D

talk to you later gator!!!!

20. eli

eli Banned

Speaking of finding there way.
    ,,,A priest,a doctor ,and an engineer, were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers. The engineer fumed " what's with those guys? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!" The doctor chimed in " I don't know but I've never seen such inept golf" The priest said " here comes the greens keeper. lets have a word with him" He said , hello George! whats wrong with that group ahead of us? thery'er rather slow, aren't they? The greens keeper replied, "Oh yes Thats a group of blind fire fighters They lost there sight saving our club house from a fire last year, so we let them play for free anytime." The groupe fell silent for a moment. The priest said,"That's so sad ,I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight" The doctor said," good idea, "I'm going to contact my ophthamlogist colleague and see if ther's anything he can do for them" The engineer said " Why can't they just play at night?" :rolleyes: Geno 777..... Geat job guys.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006