Driver - Money

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by KBuz, May 26, 2009.

1. KBuz

KBuz New Member

I am currently on the edge of striking, what looks to be, a good sponsorship deal. Quick question....How much money do teams look for a driver to bring in? and, are any TAD/TAFC teams in the search for a good, young driver?
    I have outstanding references, stout resume, and tremendous knowledge for the sport. I just turned 20 years old from Northern California, currently driving a Blown Alcohol Dragster in Top Eliminator West. I have ran as fast as 6.19 @ 227mph. 2007 TEW Champion. Plenty of Engine experience, built chassis with Dave Uyehara and Dennis Sarmento, totally willing to work on the car. I write for 1320 The Magazine and receive good amounts of publicity for the small category I compete in. I am professional, dedicated and an extremely competitive young man. I think I can be a big asset for any team.

Please leave me any information possible....

Thanks,

Kenny B.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  2. joesmith

joesmith New Member

Give me a call 704 237 3313

3. KBuz

KBuz New Member

I am proud to say that I am now working with Charlet Motorsports Marketing!!

4. Tim5636sc

Tim5636sc New Member

...who? :cool:

Honored to have you a part of the team Kenny. Charlet Motorsports now proudly represents dragster drivers Chris Demke and Kenny Buzdas.

Folks, Kenny Buzdas is a very sharp, articulate, and passionate young man who in his short 20 years on this planet has accomplished quite a bit. And he's just beginning to scratch the surface to his potential. It's going to be fun, not only watching this young man accomplish his goals, but also work his way to "the show".

Welcome aboard Kenny.

Tim Charlet
    Charlet Motorsports Marketing
    Tim5636sc@msn.com