Div. 7

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by KBuz, Jan 16, 2009.

1. KBuz

KBuz New Member

My name is Kenny, I am a Northern California Teen Driver. I have been involved with drag racing my whole life. I have many Solid References. I am currently licensed for Advanced ET and running a Blown Alcohol Dragster in Top Eliminator. I have been as fast as 6.19 @ 223mph. I began driving at age of 10 in Jr. Dragsters. Back to back first place finishes at Jr. Nationals. Div. 7 Champion and track champion. 2007 Top Eliminator Champion. I use to work for Hall of Fame chassis builder Davey Uyehara, and chassis builder Dennis Sarmento. I have years of experience working on supercharged alcohol race cars and feel comfortable with working on just about anything on race car. Looking for solid Div. 7 top alcohol ride while attending college (transferring to Fresno St. soon) that will give me an opportunity to showcase my driving skills and allow me to learn as I continue my racing career. I am a great team player and just looking for nothing but positive opportunities!
    I have been able to find success in whatever racing adventure I have embarked on and have received much publicity over my short career outside of Jr. Drag Racing. Though a teen, I am a veteran racer and completely understand drag racing inside and out. I race with a good head on my shoulders and carry myself professionally away from the car.
    For more information I can be reached by e-mail,

buzking@sbcglobal.net

Thank you in advanced!

2. KBuz

KBuz New Member

Just too add,
    I also write my own column in 1320 The Magazine called "At the Hit" where I am able to discuss items about our race team and category. Here I get plenty of press and exposure to many people all over the country. I have been asked to return to continue my column through at least next season. With this I would be able to get your team plenty of exposure and plenty of photos in a solid racing magazine right off the get go.
    Have solid resume and can send information portfolio as needed.

buzking@sbcglobal.net