DIV. 6 HELP ,WILL WORK FOR RACING

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by ITS IN MY BLOOD, Feb 2, 2005.

1. ITS IN MY BLOOD

ANY BODY IN DIV.6 NEEDING HELP TA/FC OR TA/D.
    WILL WORK FOR RACING !!! I LIVE JUST EAST OF PORTLAND OREGON, I AM 39 YRS OLD, VERY EXP. ON F/C AND D, ALKY AND NITRO. PREV.EXP FROM WORSHAMS, RUPERTS, ANDERSONS, AND GERMAIN. TF/FC TA/FC AF/D TF/D :eek: :eek:
    NOT LOOKING TO GET PAID, OTHER THAN ENTRY, FOOD AND SLEEPING, YOU NEED A SECOND DRIVER FOR TRANSPORTER CURRENT CDL W/HAZMAT 6 YRS OTR.
    WHOS GOING TO THE WINTERNATIONALS ????
    YOU WANT SOME HELP ??? PLZ INQ. :D

2. ITS IN MY BLOOD

VERY serious about working hard for you !!!

3. therealspeedster

therealspeedster Jr. Dragster

did you ever get any response?
    well i will throw my hat in too! if anyone needs a extra crew guy while in the nw or at the lucas races or when ever just give me a shout and i would be honored to give you a hand at the track or if your close to portland even some shop time just for the love of the sport!

4. ITS IN MY BLOOD

no, no response. i live for racing and cant get enuff. bought my own funny car last month, but wont be able to run it till i get engine and tranny in it. funny car racing has been my golden dream, ive helped on several cars and teams since 1981 and have learned alot, clutch, bottom end,top end, alcohol and nitro, would like very much to keep up with the pace. :D
    maybe when i get my car all together you can help me ???..thanks vic miller 541-806-1074

5. therealspeedster

:D sounds like a deal vic. so what kinda funny car did you get? whos was it and when do you think you will start putting it together?
    i noticed your prefix 541 where are you located?
    if there is stuff you are looking for let me know i know some people with alky cars also.
    later. terry

6. ITS IN MY BLOOD

hi terry,i bought russ parkers Got Milk funny car, 01 dodge avenger body/uyhara chassis. i live 52 miles east of portland and vancover on the washington side of the columbia river across from hood river in white salmon. 541 prefix is my cell #
    not sure on how long this will take me, i am waiting for a chunk of money to buy a motor, clutch, and tranny so untill i get my monies im not sure on what else i will be needing. the sooner the better. i can smell the rubber everyday, its driving me batty..lol
    thanks vic miller

7. therealspeedster

so then your looking at running ta/fc?
    or like top comp? up by white salmon across from hoodriver. cool vic that parker car was a good one for sure. i have seen the whole parker gang run at woodburn for years now. we currently run a jr dragster with russ's kids now. well keep me informed on your progress i would really enjoy helping anyway i can thanks.

8. ITS IN MY BLOOD

ya ta/fc after a bit of seat time and lic. first.
    got a lead today on a good deal,manifold to pan billet 526 tfx. will keep you posted. say hi to russ, talked to him the other day. thanks vic miller :D

9. ITS IN MY BLOOD

in need of performing well for you !!!!!
    and have fun doing it.
    vegas is coming up and would like to give a shout out that if you want some extra help in the alcohol ranks i am available to git r dun
    very exp. w/ f/c and dragster, references.
    if interested in having me help you and your crew out please give me a call. vegas is coming
    thanks vic miller 541-806-1074 :D

10. kbconv

kbconv New Member

Vic,

If you ever need a free hand in the Southeast/Bristol let me know.

Good luck in your search. I'm just now doing what I should have done 20 years ago. [​IMG]

John
    615-370-8206
    Nashville, TN

11. JAM

JAM alky

div 4 free hand. if anyone needs any help in oklahoma let me know.
    thanks,
    jam

12. ITS IN MY BLOOD

vegas anyone, i noticed 27 alky funny`s on the entry list. i am just east of portland across from hood river in the gorge.
    experianced performance..will work for racing
    if you want some added help please call me
    541-806-1074 vic miller
    thanks and good luck to all :D :D :D