cut the crap please

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Will Hanna, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

i dont care who said what first. keep your posts objective, dont take pokes at people. if you want to disagree, disagree, keep it tactful. i apologize i didnt catch this thread earlier, but i never dreamed an engine stand thread would go nuts, but when i see it had 3 pages of response, i knew something was up. there's plenty of other message boards that love pissing contests. go there not here if thats what youre after.

2. Barry H

Barry H Member

Thanks Will. As a sometimes poster and a casual lurker, I appreciate you keeping a lid on it. This site is a lot more pleasurable without the crap!

3. was R4K

was R4K Member

I guess I should post here- I apologized if my comments were in any way offensive and I felt that should have ended it- that was at the beginning of page 2 and sadly I have no idea of what transpired from that time on as I was away from the computer for 4 days- I stated an opinion and was attacked for it, but I'm a big boy and did not cry about it!

4. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

as the aussies would say, no worries mate. i try to stay away from the business of who started what, who's wrong all that. we appreciate everyone's comments on this board, that's what makes it go round. all to often it's difficult to interpret how someone meant something to come out on the computer. someone gets mad, slams the other, well the other even tho they didnt intend to slam the other is going to take up for themselves and jump on the others back. so i just click it away. its good to be the king....LOL