Crew person needed.....

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by 518Crew, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 518Crew

518Crew New Member

We are looking for someone to join our team on an IHRA Pro Fuel Dragster. You must have some experience and a willingness to continue learning. This job does not pay, but at the races your expenses are paid. Also, you must be able to get off of work for the races. We plan on running 10 races around the US this year. If you are excited, dedicated to racing and want to be on a winning team, give me a call and we can talk.

Chuck

2. xXx

xXx TAD Temp guy

crew help?

Chuck, are you looking solely for local guys? what schedule do you plan to run(when,where)?

thanks, Ralph Azbill

"Triple X"

3. G. Anderson

G. Anderson Member

Crew guy

Chuck,
    Have 30 plus years exp. drag racing, can tig weld (cromemolyy, alum. ss.) , custom paint, fab stuff. have current Class A MN. CDL. w/health card.
    Rosemount/Apple Vally, MN.
    Have an altered, (8.20's) not running.
    Want to learn fuel.

Reference- Call Meziere Ent. 1-800-208-1755, ask for Harold, Dave, Mike or Donnie
    Bob Tangen Tangenracing@msn.com

Gary Anderson
    952-212-1118
    (Also sick and twisted sense of humor;))

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  4. nitroaltered2114

nitroaltered2114 New Member

Hi Chuck,

I live in Florida, I am 19 and currently a student so I as much as I would love to be able to commit to being with a team, I can't right now. But if you are ever in the Central or South Florida area I would be more than happy to help!!

I race a nitro altered that runs 7.60's and so I know about working with serious race cars and the seriousness that it takes! I love working on cars just about as much as racing them and I want to get into the mechanical aspect more.

I would love to learn more for sure!! I have a love for racing and anything to do with it!
    I will have to give you a call but just in case, my e-mail is
    SamanthaN2114@hotmail.com

Thank you,
    Samantha

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  5. scrazy4race@yahoo.com

Hi Chuck!

I live in illinois and I would love to come work with you! Im a mechanic now, but want to work more on race cars. I graduated college a little over a year so im available to travel! My e-mail is scrazy4race@yahoo.com, but I will for sure give you a call this week!

Thanks,
    Sara

6. michael hall

michael hall New Member

hahaha

Hi Chuck,
    I live in Oregon, have a kick butt Honda FWD with a real loud exhaust and cold air system, REALLY loud stereo system and a pine tree air freshner. I know NOTHING about fuel motors, but I know this guy who had a neighbor who used to go to the races and saw one once, so I figure I am qualified to work on it. When do I start??

7. 518Crew

518Crew New Member

Hi Michael,
    That is nice to here about your kick butt Honda, but I have a technical question for you.
    Does your loud stereo system have 1 speaker or 2? Did you install the stereo system? This will be a hi-tech position….

8. michael hall

michael hall New Member

Chuck, thanks for asking. It is an old Radio Shack 8 track player, slightly modified. 5 of the 6 speakers now work, and I am slowly gathering more tapesto play on it.I had to sell both my Pinto AND my pair of Huffy 10 speed bikes to pay for all this...but it's worth it!

P.S. Chuck, read your pm's...mike

9. cooter@nsr

cooter@nsr New Member

Lol

I love you guys oh my god valley girl moment sweet 8 track forever

10. rldenis

rldenis New Member

crew help

my name is greg i am 19 .and have been drag racing for 10 years. i have crewed on several ihra funny cars and my blown fiat i now own and drive a 57 chevy pro mod, and would love the chance to steping up to crewing on a top fuel car. and some day making this my profeshion .Thanks feel free to call me Greg denis 941-916-6107

11. 518Crew

518Crew New Member

hay cooter.... I was hoping you would pop up. I had to change my phone.. all numbers are gone.. give me a call...

12. 518Crew

518Crew New Member

Michael,
    Sound like you are technical, and are very dedicated. But sold the Huffy…. That is almost over the top…. WOW.........