CREW CHIEF FOR HIRE

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Lee Beard, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Lee Beard

Lee Beard Top Fuel

Experienced crew chief looking for work. I am looking for a paid position. I have 25 years plus experience in drag racing. You must provide travel, room and meals.

2. allan

allan Super Comp

Can you provide references? thank you.

3. sportsman fan

sportsman fan New Member

HOW QUICKLY PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THE LONGGGG LIST OF LEE'S WINS THAT HE HAS AS A CREW CHIEF. HE SHOULD HAVE THE RESECT OF ALL RACERS. (I KNOW HE HAS MINE.) I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS AUTOGRAPH AT VEGAS LAST YEAR. SOONER OR LATER HE WILL LAND ANOTHER GOOD GIG. BEST OF LUCK LEE.
    Steve M. N.H.R.A. MEMBER

4. Michael

Michael New Member

I am guessin most people didn't realize that this was "THE" Lee Beard, not just "A" Lee Beard, one of the best tuners in the business, remember Gary Ormsby?, nuff said.

Michael

5. NitroDragsterTeam

NitroDragsterTeam A Fuel Dragster

Mr. Beard,
    Very serious inquiry here, please mail to this address to discuss our local location and future plans. Hope you will be interested. Mail to: GRER9295@aol.com. Looking forward to your reply.

6. Lee Beard

Lee Beard Top Fuel

I would just like to thank everyone for their interest, however I have recently signed on with a new team.

Thanks Again,

Lee