Crank Question

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by planbmotorsports, Jun 29, 2007.

1. planbmotorsports

Has anybody used the Ohio billet crankshaft for heavy blown application. I see there adds in National Dragster and there prices for bilet cranks are almost unbelievable which makes me wonder why. Any experieces with there products?

2. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

a friend of mine got one for his wedge and said it was JUNK!! had to get another one some were else

3. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member

My brother inlaw put there billet one in his chevy and after 6 low 6 sec passes we had henry check it out because it was the end of the season last year. Time to tear down and freshen up. It to was junk. Tryed to get them to look at it and blew my bro right off the phone. Better stick to a proven manufactor like Velasco, Briant, etc...
    Remember you get what you pay for.

4. Chuck Stevens

Chuck Stevens New Member

I'll go along with the "remember" part but, tho I've used Henry since he worked for Reath, the last 3 cranks I've taken to him however,...lets just say i"m not pleased.

5. hemi altered 378

hemi altered 378 Blown Altered

save yourself ALOT of trouble....call Bryant.

6. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

WELL OUT OF 4 POST ALL JUNK:D call flanigan

7. planbmotorsports

Crank

Thanks for all the response. I am buying a new crank and could not bring myself to buying something so cheap and I am glad I did not go that way. I believe in the get what you pay for but I did not understand how they can be so extemely cheaper then everyone else.