Congrats to Rich McPhillips and his entire team!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Pat McGill, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

Is the Poverty Stricken car back? Seems like they're getting there.

Good luck at Indy!!!

2. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

Is Peter Gallen still involved or is this Rich's deal?

Its a five ninety....

3. David Smith

David Smith Member

I did not make it back to Cecil County today but not a bad little facilty and very nice hospitality by the workers there.

Nice going by the Mc Phillips team they are looking better and better every race this year after struggling the past few years.

Pat what did you think of that first round in TAD Bartone vs. Bourke nice side by sider but the talk in the stands when the burnouts were occuring was everyone was thinking Bourke would tank the race and let Tony win since Tony is in the hunt for the title. I even thought that myself after I heard what the first round pairings were but after walking by The Bourke pits a few times and seeing Richards face he had his game face on.

Congrats to Frank Manzo as he pulled off a double this weekend. Congrats also to the Follow a Dream Team as well for making it to there first ever final as a team together. Just sucks though as everytime that team gets momentuem on its side something else happens. Hope they can fix the car and be ready for Indy. Good Job Guys!

See you all in Indy!