Congrats to Paul Lee

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by T.Howell, May 16, 2004.

1. T.Howell

T.Howell Member

Congrats to you and the whole crew on your first National event win.
    Way to go!

2. Outlaw Nick

Outlaw Nick Top Dragster

Congratulations guys! Way to go!

3. M Tigges

M Tigges TAFC

nice job Paul, Jeff and Jeff AND Bonnie!!!
    TIGGES FAMILY

4. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

School was certainly in session for the heavy hitters from the semi's on in TA/FC. Ouch.

5. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Ditto....way to go!

Kevin and the bOyZ! :cool:

6. Chris Demke

Chris Demke Super Comp

Congradulations!! And winning every round on Sunday on a hole shot... i don't think that I have ever seen that done before. Way to go Paul!

-chris

7. nick bell

nick bell TAFC

Paul I wanted to say congrats one more time. Thanks for letting me jump in and get dirty and also thanks for the hat. Good luck in topeka.

Nick

8. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

Congrats to Paul Lee!

For a long overdue win! Enjoy the day...You just don't know the place or the date, but you have the "Wally" and know that its real..and well earned! Mike and Janet Kosky

9. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

Great job.

Don't like seeing a "West Coast Car" will east coast events.

10. Bumpy55

Bumpy55 Member

Wouldn't you know the race I can't make they go and win. Congrats to Jeff and Bonnie, Paul Lee, Jeff Sommers, Brandon Blanford, and Nick Bell. Nick, thanks for stepping in and helping hope to meet face to face soon. Paul great job driving. I was getting round by round phone calls from Brandon. Congrats to all. Gotta go pick up Brandon at the airport. :cool:

11. PTI Racing

PTI Racing New Member

Congrats Paul and Team!!!

It was thrilling to watch you win with a hole shot in the semi's and the finals. Thank you also for the kind words and for including David Smith and myself in the winner's circle photos.
    You guys are a hard working team and deserve the win and your first wally.

George Turner
    TEAM PTI

12. Dream Follower

Paul nice job as always! You definitely earned this one over all the years working towards it. Also congradulations to Jeff and the team, it takes everyone. Best wishes Jim and Jay

13. L Sams

L Sams New Member

Hey Paul that was a great win for you guys congrates on that and everyone when Tjenna says when in doubt lean it out that is exactly what Paul did and he leaned it out big time!!!!

14. David Smith

David Smith Member

Congrats Paul, Jeff, Bonnie and the rest of the team on your win this past weekend.

See yas in Topeka!

15. TY BAUMGARTNER

TY BAUMGARTNER New Member

Fantastic,an outstanding achievement by an outstanding individual. Enjoy it Paul.

16. Paul Lee

Paul Lee New Member

To Tom Howell and Everyone:

On behalf of J&B Motorsports, many thanks to ALL of you who are friends and peers and have taken YOUR TIME to post your congratulations to us on this board for our first National event win. It really does make all the years of hard work and sacrifices worth it.

Jeff McGaffic, Jeff Sommer, and Brandon Blanford did a fantastic job all weekend and provided a “bracket” car each and every round (once with a 30 minute turnaround). Also, thanks to Nick Bell for jumping in between rounds to pack the chutes and help out wherever Jeff needed him. Our sport is truly a TEAM sport and Jeff & Bonnie have assembled one heck of a team consisting of great personnel and great sponsors.

It was a pleasure to have Dave Smith and George Turner in the winners circle with us as they are fantastic supporters of our TA classes. I personally would like to thank the guys (and girls!) of Paul Gill’s crew who came by to wish us luck and congratulate us after the final. Also, Jay Payne came by our trailer after the final to personally say congrats and even brought us a case of Coors Lt for our win! Jay is a class act all the way.

Also, we would not have won this race without the support of Bob Newberry Racing Engines and Boninfante Clutches. A special THANK YOU to Bob himself…dude, you are a wizard! Also, THANK YOU to the real “Nitro Nick”, Nicky Jr. and Robbie Boninfante. You guys build the best clutch parts money can buy.

Lastly, I look forward to someday meeting each of you here who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, but were kind enough to post your “congrats”. See you all at the races!

Paul Lee & the J&B Motorsports Team

17. LEN COTTRELL

LEN COTTRELL Member

Paul, just wanted to publically congrat you and your team on the big win! As my "homey" (Paul and I are in the same car club and he lives 3 miles from our shop) I hope this is the first of many for you.
    Len

18. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Paul,

congrats on the win! well deserved for you and the team. give me a call at 979 415 4959 sometime.

will

19. G Kyller

G Kyller New Member

Paul and Crew.. just want to send along a BIG congrats to all of you. I recall my first one and what a feeling ! Job well done, especially at the tree !!!!! Rumor had it you almost.. had a tear ggg