Computech data pro 45 data logger and Air timer setup box w/ five timers and tool

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by gleveric, May 6, 2014.

1. gleveric

gleveric Member

**** For sale Computech Data Pro 45 data logger ****

This unit has the ability to display/record the following:

Engine RPM (plus shift light control for up to 4 gears)
    Inputshaft RPM (sensor is not included)
    Driveshaft RPM (split collar with 1.75" ID and mount included but the sensor is not included)
    Two flow meter channels (flow meters not included)
    Four switch inputs (on/off such as wide open throttle, etc)
    Up to 32 analog channels that can accept any 1-5v pressure sensors, vacuum sensors, O2 sensors, EGTs, shock travel sensors, etc
    Included is the main unit with an LCD screen that allows you to monitor live data while the engine is running (one channel at a time), it displays the word recording when the record switch is turned on.
    The junction box where all of the sensors plug into.
    The record switch
    Two string shock travel sensors
    One 0-120 (1-5v) sensor (This sensor isn't tested, it was left over from when I bought it and didn't need it)
    One 0-400 (1-5v) sensor (This sensor isn't tested, it was left over from when I bought it and didn't need it)
    One -33" to +15" Hg vacuum sensor (This sensor isn't tested, it was left over from when I bought it and didn't need it)
    Extra cabling to hook up the 1-5v sensors (4 pair), etc
    Split collar with 1.75" ID and mount for the driveshaft RPM
    Extra EGT cabling with several quick disconnect ends to hook up EGTS (the EGT sensors are not included but can be purchased directly from Computech (a little pricy) or companies like Total Flow Products or International Super Sensors Corp on FB)
    Power pack to power the system when its not connected to the car (to download run data in the trailer)
    USB to serial adapter (so you can use the computer on newer computers without the need for a serial port)
    And a USB memory stick with the Data Pro software, USB to serial adapter driver, and instruction manual.

Note, you will need a computer or laptop (not included) with Microsoft Windows on it to install the Data Pro software and configure/download run data.

It is a great working data logger. I'm only switching because I upgraded to the newer unit. I paid $1700 used for this unit 6 years ago, but it needs to go so I can pay for new parts, so someone is going to get a great deal! Add a couple hundred for eight EGT probes and you have a bunch of data to look at. Note the plastic trim/border is cracked and missing a length of it on the left side of the junction box, it has electrical tape holding the rest in place. It works fine functionally but can be sent into Computech for repair if desired.

First $500 plus $15 flat rate shipping takes it.

**** Air timer setup box w/ five timers and adjustment tool ****

For sale air timer setup box, five Automan air timers, and an adjustment tool.
    I was told the timer box was made by AFT.
    The timers come complete with the air fittings (including Y fittings to chain them together) and cap screws to fasten them down.

First $150 plus $12 flat rate shipping takes it.

I can email pictures, message me with any questions.

Gary
    gleveric@yahoo.com
    810 334 9278 (call or text)