Bruno Lenco basics

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by 60falcon, Dec 21, 2017.

1. 60falcon

60falcon New Member

broke my glide 5 times this year so I have picked up a Bruno Lenco setup for the upcoming season. I am looking for any basics/ advice anyone can give me. I have read to pull it into high gear for the burnout so I imagine wait till I come to a complete stop set trans brake then click it back into first let off foot brake and ease into reverse. How about if I need to pedal the car off the line or going down the track what’s the rules here? Also I have read about it being hard on the rods on decel. What do you recommend for the end of the run? If I wanted to drive the car back to the pits would I need to just stop and pull the levers back to 1st gear? Anything you guys think i should be loooking out for or taking care of let me know. Thanks

2. noiraude

noiraude Member

3. 60falcon

60falcon New Member

Lol. I have actually read that but most of it had slipped my mind already. Thanks for the link. Nervous and don’t want to tear it up right away after the terrible year I’ve had.

I am set up with full manual shifters so I see mike suggests on the air setups to dump the air at the finish line. Wouldn’t that be the same as me bumping my levers back foreword? If so would i need to do both on my 3 speed? will the levers kick out while the car is under decell without worry about damaging anything ?