blower manifold

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by chieftan55, Sep 14, 2004.

1. chieftan55

chieftan55 New Member

I'm looking for a blower manifold for a std. deck motor with older veney fuel heads(180cc)dual plugs.Does it have to be veney or will any brand fit . 10 bolt by the way.

2. Maynard

Maynard none

It depends. Venney made his fuel heads different for different applications (Thick decks-thin decks, different rocker stands etc etc.). My fuel Veneys take a BAE or AJ manifold. Veney rocker stands wont even fit on mine. You need to talk to Venny, he will have a file on your heads (have part number available for phone conversation) and he can tell you everything about those heads. The part numbers will be one on each head on the end of the head. He will need both part numbers off of both heads. One thing you could check is if the head's manifold surface is 90 degrees to the deck surface of the head. If it ain't you will probably need the AJ or Brad intake. If it is square you should use a veney. But I cant over emphasize the importance of a 5 minute conversation with Veney, he has a guy working for him named Dave and Dave is only to happy to take the time to sort it out for you. If I think about it I will get his number (at work) today and post it tonite. Or you call anyone you know in the Ohio area and they will have it.

[ September 16, 2004, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Maynard ]

3. chieftan55

chieftan55 New Member

thanks everybody we got veneys number and are looking into it now.
    Again thanks for the help. It never fails to amaze me how helpful the alcohol guys oops people are.