BBF fuel pump drive

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by 60falcon, Apr 13, 2017.

1. 60falcon

60falcon New Member

What are you guys using for a timing cover to drive a fuel pump off on the big fords? I have a Milodon gear drive ordered through C&C to match my BBC snout so trying to figure out how to cover it up and drive a 990 pump.

2. Dave Koehler

Dave Koehler Member

60falcon likes this.
  3. 60falcon

60falcon New Member

Gave Paul at highflow a call today but didn't hear back. Also looking at some marine setups like cpperformance for drivin boat water pumps just not sure how easy they will adapt to drive fuel pump.

4. 60falcon

60falcon New Member

Just a update highflow dynamics doesn't have any covers and hasn't made a deal with anyone currently to get back into production. Also cp performance no longer has any BBF parts either.

So I am going to drill and tap a new solid motor plate to attach the enderle extension to. I still need a drive spud off the cam so if anyone has a connection or one laying around that would help. If not I'm going to look into modifying whatever I can get my hands on.

5. bossman

bossman Member

i have a hub that comes off cam to drive fuel pump, its been laying around for about 5 years phone me 780 235 4296

6. Dave Koehler

Dave Koehler Member

Not that there is a huge market for it but If I had a print or cad file I would take a stab at carving one out.

7. cc/aa 1026

cc/aa 1026 New Member

There's a set up that your looking for ,for sale on 460 ford forum