B&G Racing Computers

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by nstyrat454, Sep 12, 2007.

1. nstyrat454

nstyrat454 Nasty Rat Racing,Top Drag

I have a Sharp calculator that was programed by B&G Racing Computers in Phoenix that has lost it's programing. I didn't get the battery replaced in time and it lost the program. I made some calls, found out that the owner died and the company is no longer in buisness. My question: is there anybody or company that can reprogram these. I understand it is old technology, but if it works why fix it. Any advise would be most appreciative. Dave Newton

2. Thurston

Thurston New

3. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member

I heard that after bruce died his wife continued with the company for awhile. You may want to get ahold of someone in that area that would know more about it because she may be able to help out. Not sure who you would call. Try Jim Maher at dragparts.com. We used that computer also and Jim was close to them. Hope this helps.
    Mike

4. WADE RACING

WADE RACING New Member

memory loss

If you simply replace the batteries, you should find that the programs are still there........same thing happened to me 2 years ago and Bruce's wife told me about that....ame phone number as before and she will answer............

5. nstyrat454

I have replaced the batteries. That is when I found out that the program was gone. I also have called ifamily and am waiting for a response. thank you for the advise. Dave Newton

6. nstyrat454

I recieved a call from ifamilysoftware and they said that they could reprogram it for me for a resonable fee. Once again thank you. dave