Available to work for your team in 2009 or sooner

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Will Hanna, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Hello everyone. Just dropping a note that I am available to work for your race team in 2009 as a Crew Chief, tuning consultant, or even in a 'co-crew chief' type of role. I'm also available to drive, have 2 years TAFC experience, 5 laps in A/FD, 2 laps in Pro Mod and advanced et dragster license. Currently grade 2 driver, whatever that's worth. .041 RT avg in eliminations in Clack Motorsports TAFC.

With the pending sale of the Main & Martinets TAD, I am available to work for your team in 2009. Tuned Darvin Martinets to consistent 5.30's in B/AD, with a best of 5.346/267.80. Reached final at three races in '07, including the Dallas National event.

Worked with Steve Burck TAFC for two races and assisted him from 5.76 career best to 5.66 in Indy.

This summer, worked with Sitko Family Racing TAD/TAFC team. TAFC ran 5.87/242 third full pass on budget combination.

Recent jobs include assisting tuning Steve Harker to a No. 5 national finish in TAFC and Div. 4 Championship (2007). Two national event final rounds, three divisional wins. 5.55/260 mph best.

Tuned/drove Clack Motorsports TAFC from 2005 to 2007. Developed torque converter/Lencodrive combo to a 5.66/254 best at Gatornationals.

Crew Chiefed Jason Cannon TAD from 2003 to 2005. With blown car, won 2003 Division 2 Championship. One national final, two semis, and four divisional wins. Best et 5.37/267 mph. Assisted in switch to Conway combo A/FD in 2004.

Have worked for/with successful racers like Lee Callaway, Tom Conway, Jay Meyer, Shelly Howard among others.

Extensive knowledge in servicing all areas of car.

I can work with just about anybody as long as the main goal is to win. I don't like hurting parts because it cuts into beer drinking time.

TAD, TAFC, Pro Mod and Outlaw Pro Mod or ??? considered.

For the right deal I'll commit to a team exclusively. Have shop available if you would like to base your car out of the Houston, Tx area (hour south of town - Richwood). Can completely run/maintain your operation, get it to the track and back. Will also consider short or long term roles as a consultant.

If interested, email me at Will.Hanna@InsideTopAlcohol.com or call (979) 415-4959.