Anyone need Midwest Crew Help

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by centerplugs4life, Jun 3, 2008.

1. centerplugs4life

Anyone in the midwest need crew help. I have a couple of students who are looking to volunteer on a car. Let me know here or at my email cmharubi@unoh.edu

2. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

3. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

im in the mid west

4. centerplugs4life

Sorry gentleman for taking so long to reply my life has been a little hectic. Here is the deal. Some have experience and some have zero experience. I have a basic training class happening July 11 and 12 with the funny car I work to show everyone the basics of servicing these cars. Anything you would like to be specfically addressed for new crew members let me know before that weekend.

What I am looking for from you guys the drviers and team owners is this. Just to cover expenses. We are students going to High Performance college located in Lima Ohio. Were even in allowed to miss class to go race because it working towards our career. So there should never be an instant where one of this guys or girls couldnt make a race. Gas money is at a premium these days so that will have to be one of the expenses covered.

Also if you are interested to see how our students work out a crew members you can contact Tim Stevens, John Hart, and the KonRodz car because there are students and former students working on all three cars.

Any questions or comments would greatly be appreciated.

5. centerplugs4life

Ok follower racers. The funny car seminar is over. :D I have several students with some basic training in working on a blown alcohol car looking to gain even more crew experience. So if anyone needs some hard working volunteers let me know asap. Either on here or at my email cmharubi@unoh.edu