Anyone got TA FC and Dragster Facts?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by dre_bro11, Aug 16, 2010.

1. dre_bro11

dre_bro11 New Member

Hi,

Looking for facts about both Top Alcohol Funny Car and Top Alcohol Dragster.
    Any one with what im looking for, could you please post.

Thanks. :D

2. SoDak

SoDak Active Member

You'll have to be more specific.

3. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

They are very costly to run, hows that!

4. WANNABE

WANNABE New Member

There is nothing that you can ask that the guys on this site cannot answer. But we need to know what exactly you are doing and looking for. If you are doing a fact paper for a high school physics class, let us know that, and if you are puting together a sponsorship platform together, we need to know that too.
    I guess what I am saying, is that there is not enough paper to hold the facts that the guys on this board could fill with info. So we need more specifics.

5. dre_bro11

dre_bro11 New Member

Hi, sorry for the delay.

The information is for school, I have chosen to do an assignment on different classes in drag racing.

I have managed to find information about all other classes I am working on eg top fuel dragster, jnr dragster etc, but the problem I am having is the Top Alcohol Funny Car and Dragster.

Things like
    Cost per run, vehicle cost, fuel cost, acceleration forces, max speeds, engine sizes, fuel mixtures used & fuel consumption,
    things which would help a person with no knowledge of this class to get a bit of an understanding.

Also a bit of history on the class.
    I managed to find a bit of information about the Top Alcohol Dragster, but am not sure how this varies for the Funny Car, if it does.

Sorry for the confusion.

6. WANNABE

WANNABE New Member

check your private messages.