A-Fuelers run unristricted at WAR

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Mike Husen, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Mike Husen

Mike Husen New Member

FOR 2005 The World Alcohol Racers (WAR)runs the A-Fuel Dragsters and the Blown Alcohol Dragsters together and will not be restricting the A-Fulers. They will allow them to run 100% Nitro. It is the goal of the World Alcohol Racers to split the two classes and run them separately, by 2006, and showcase the fuelers as the Kings of WAR. We will need two things to make this happen. First off we need high car counts, secondly we need a sponsor for this "PRO NITRO" class. We are currently working on sponsors to move in this direction. If we have enough participation in this class we will make it happen.

Check out more info on our website www.worldalcoholracers.com

2. robert

robert New Member

what happens when you run them together and the blower car beat the a fuel cars how will they be the king then because i only have seen a couple of a fuel cars be that fast and you wont find them racingf war

3. robert

robert New Member

what happens when you run them together and the blower car beat the a fuel cars how will they be the king then because i only have seen a couple of a fuel cars be that fast and you wont find them racingf war

4. Mike Husen

Mike Husen New Member

NHRA has restricted the A-fuel Cars to 98% Nitro because all the Alcohol Dragsters have been complaining that they can't keep up with them. By the way, we have 5 A-Fuel cars running with us now.

5. ttutubono

ttutubono Guest

Mike ,Why don`t you let the B/AD cars run the qizmo and the A/FD run 100% and keep them together, me thinks you`ll get more cars that way. plus it will show nhra that it can be done. or is that defeating your agenda. Gene Terenzio Sr.

6. Kosmo

Kosmo tad

good point tt

7. Thurston

Thurston New

Can someone tell me, exactly what is the gizmo??

Thanks

8. ttutubono

ttutubono Guest

It`s the little gremlin on the movie of the same name, no, its an outlawed screw blower that P.S.I. had out for awile, i beleve it was called the C blower, any way nhra banned it. Gene Terenzio Sr. P/S By the way Mike, you didn`t answer, and any way Garlits tryed to do what your trying, 40 years ago,racers are creatures of habbit, they will bitch and moan every time there is a rule change that efects them then 2 days later won`t do any thing about it, But good luck anyway. Gene. P/S again,i just realized that your name(WAR) is a contrdiction, to your mission, and a bitch slap to the B/AD racers,maybe you should call yourself World (Fuel or Nitro) Racers :rolleyes:

[ February 24, 2005, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: ttutubono ]