632 BBC ENGINE EPD BIG CHIEF HEADS & 706 BBC W EPD HEADS

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by kbhemi, Nov 25, 2017.

1. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

OK I BOUGHT A NITROUS CAR AND IT CAME WITH A 632 IN IT AND A DISASSEMBLED 706 WITH IT - I WANT TO SELL ONE MOTOR - DON'T CARE WHICH ONE.
    #1 - 632 IS A BOYD'S BUILT ENGINE WITH EVERYTHING MONEY CAN BUY - MOROSO DRY SUMP SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH TANK AND LINES - EPD PONTIAC BIG CHIEF HEADS AND FABRICATED INTAKE WITH TWIN BARRY GRANT HOLLEY DOMINATORS - CRANK TRIGGER - DISTRIBUTOR - JESEL ROCKERS - MERLIN BLOCK - ALUMINUM RODS - BILLET CRANK - JESEL BELT DRIVE - BIG ROLLER CAM SETUP FOR NITROUS - HAS THREE COUNT EM THREE KITS OF NITROUS - ETC ETC IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THIS IS A HIGH ROLLER MOTOR - ITS BEEN SITTING SINCE 2013 - IT WILL NEED A FRESHENUP - I HAVE NEVER RUN IT - I BOUGHT THIS FROM AN ESTATE - THE GUY THATS KNOWS EVERYTHING IS GONE. $18000

#2 - 706 IS A BOYD'S BUILT ENGINE WITH EVERYTHING MONEY CAN BUY - MOROSO DRY SUMP SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH TANK AND LINES - EPD PONTIAC BIG CHIEF HEADS AND FABRICATED INTAKE WITH SPLIT HOLLEY DOMINATORS - CRANK TRIGGER - DISTRIBUTOR - JESEL ROCKERS - ALUMINUM DONOVAN HIGH DECK BLOCK - ALUMINUM RODS - BILLET CRANK 5.300 STROKE - JESEL BELT DRIVE - BIG ROLLER CAM SETUP FOR NITROUS - HAS TWO KITS OF NITROUS - A SPRAYBAR SETUP AND A FOGGER - ETC ETC IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THIS IS A HIGH ROLLER MOTOR - ITS BEEN SITTING SINCE AT LEAST 2013 POSSIBLY LONGER - IT IS DISSASEMBLED - LOOKS LIKE IT HAD A RING LAND LIFT ON ONE PISTON - IT WILL NEED A FRESHENUP - I HAVE NEVER RUN IT - I BOUGHT THIS FROM AN ESTATE - THE GUY THATS KNOWS EVERYTHING IS GONE. $19000

YEA I KNOW ITS A LOT OF MONEY - AND IF YOU RUN A 468 BB WITH IRON HEADS YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE PRICE - BUT IF YOU HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT THIS WOULD COST NEW - THEN YOU ARE THE ONE TO CALL ME. I WOULD BE GLAD TO FRESHEN EITHER MOTOR FOR YOU - ITS GOING TO RUN ABOUT $2000 IF I DO IT.

I WOULD ENTERTAIN TRADES OF 4.467 OR BIGGER BORE HEMI PRO MOD BLOWER ENGINE OR PARTS OR A COMPLETE HEMI RACE ENGINE - PARTIAL TRADES ON OTHER MOTORS OR CARS CONSIDERED - BUT YOU GOT TO BE REASONABLE WITH WHAT YOU VALUE YOUR STUFF AT -

316-761-7208 OR KBHEMI@COX.NET

2. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

I LIKE THE (HIGH ROLLER") STATEMENT LOL

3. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

Bump to the top - for you yongsters - High Roller means had the cash and loved to spend it and had to have the best. Its an old term - been around racing for a while - does that mean I'm old - well yea.

4. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

BUMP TO THE TOP