548BBC,557BBC,3 powerglides,14-71 high helix,MSD8+,carbon Fiber hat ,3 converters

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by DISCODEAN, Nov 10, 2018.

1. DISCODEAN

DISCODEAN Member

Do you want to go fast? Do you want to haul ass ? Do you want to have all the baddest chicks in your pit? Then u need to buy this shit!! Do u want to turn on win lights ? Do u want to drink bud lights ? Do u watch UFC fights ? these parts are priced right !!
    Do u want to do burnouts in front of your neighbors house? U wanna leave with your neighbors spouse ? U want the loudest car on the block !! U want to act like u got the biggest c#ck ? Then I have the parts for u !!
    1st up for grabs
    548 cubic inches of BBC manifold to pan of raw fkn horsepower!!
    Dart billet cap big M block
    Brodix BBX3 heads
    Indy blower intake
    T&D shaft rockers
    Callie’s magnum crank
    JE pistons
    MGP Rods
    Titanium valves
    904 lifters no money spared on build
    $17k
    No matter what u put this in ,it will pull monster wheelies , burn rubber in every gear , break every Transmission’s u put behind it ...... unless u buy this Abruzzi big dick 1.25in Lenco Input shaft 2 piece Reid case powerglide with external dump valve $5000 this monster will tame even the most brutal engine in front of it and u will get fast pass after fast pass , u will be taking winner circle pictures with the hottest women in drag racing , maybe even Courtney Force,
    If u are trying to make up fo your manhood , then u need this even bigger 557 cubic inch BBC, drive shaft splitting , u joint ripping , rear end breaking son of a bitch!!!
    Another Dart big M block
    Dart 380 pro heads
    Jesel Shaft rockers , u know the drill all the best parts money can buy !!
    $16k
    If u don’t want to lose every race to the guy who buys the 548ci, u should ask your wife if u can just buy them both!!! ,(discount available if u buy 2 )
    To top it off !!! A 14-71 kuhl high helix polished blower !! $3200 Puts out more hot air than any of your wife’s hairdressers across the country !! Fresh from SSi new Teflon strips , gaskets , seals , bearings ,
    Why ask her for a cheap carbon fiber wedding ring ?
    When u can have a Carbon Fiber 3-hole Falk tall injector , in pristine shape $3500 with nitro k barrel valve , distribution block , linkage, and nozzles
    Now if u have your own earth rotating motor and u are looking for a way to put the power to the rear end your in luck !!! I have not 1 but 2 more Mack daddy Abruzzi powerglides,
    Deadenbear cases , $2800 each 1.80 straight cut gear sets , one with a turbo 400 out put shaft for those of u with little man syndrome , and for those that are content ,a standard 300m pg output , both transmissions input shafts are very much like all your ex-girlfriends , 300 and ringless,
    I have converters out the wazoooo,
    I have more converters than u have children
    All big boi 10in no short short over huurrr,
    All 3 set up for blower motors !!
    Cheaper than when u take your wife to Wal-Mart shopping
    $700-950 dollars depending on which one u want,
    And to get u all fired up , like when u call your old lady the wrong name and say your high school sweethearts name by accident ,
    An MSD 8 plus ignition , New still in the box with all the fixins !!!
    $1200
    And a I have a used MSD8 plus ,just like your old underwear , been used, abused , but u know it still works great every day
    $1000
    So if your ready to leave your wife for spending your children’s college fund on racing .... I have the parts for u ....
    call today
    I went HEMI, and she eats more than all these motors combined ...
    For further info contact or Follow me at Dean Karns
    Or Disco Dean Stinky Pinky
    Thx
    Disco Dean

2. John Jeffries

John Jeffries New Member

Coolest ad Ive ever read. If that stuff didn't sell don't know why.