526 brad anderson six head pro mod motor intake to pan $22,000

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by kbhemi, Jun 25, 2014.

1. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

526 Brad 6 headed Hemi Motor
    Liquidating a pro mod operation -

I have a complete ready to run 526 ci - 4.375 STROKE x 4.375 BORE Brad 6 headed complete engine - less only the blower, fuel pump and magneto - TFX 2000 billet block - new R&R rods, Winberg crank, zero runs since complete freshen up - test fired in the shop and never ran after - new springs, valves, rods, bearings, fresh sleeves you name it. complete roller Brad valve train, Brad six heads titanium valves - latest version of the VI heads, Fabricated aluminum valve covers, P&P wet sump oil pump, RCD angled mag drive, Brad supercharger intake - had a D rotor screw blower on it, RCD angled Idler setup, TFX billet gear drive, 4 magnet RCD crank hub, 6" TFX fuel pump drive, moroso pan. Block is really really nice as are the heads and every other part of this top notch motor - I just pulled it out of a Pro Mod Corvette car saturday. $22,000. - this is an up to date all out blown alcohol engine - its as nice as a new motor at 1/3 the cost and comes with all the stuff everybody else takes off - its not some old used up junk with 1980s fuel head - its an awesome top notch go fast engine -if you want the best but don't want to pay new prices call me we'll make a deal.
    Wayne Roberts - 316-761-7208 or email me at kbhemi@cox.net

2. Scotttrod

Scotttrod Member

I resemble that remark!! Lol. Sounds like a great motor. Not in the budget for a few years.

3. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

Bump to the top for a great big hp motor!