3inch main block/crank combo.

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Blownbudget, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Blownbudget

Blownbudget Member

is there any one making 3inch main bearings ??,also can anyone tell me how to determine what type of 3inch i have,the block and crank I have is a kb stage 8 which was bought new by snake racing in 1996,the bearings in it are c&a bearings and have a very long oil grove in the upper main bearings,as I under stand there was 3 different types of 3 inch (Chrysler,ford and olds) thanks in advance Karl

2. SoDak

SoDak Active Member

I'm not familiar with C&A bearings, but King Allecular makes 3/4 groove bearings where the oil hole feeds the groove which goes about 3/4 of the way around. Its not a full (360°) groove. Whether King makes them in 3" I don't know? I'm talking BBC

3. Fueler75

Fueler75 Member

Did you ask Robert Rheel? If he doesn't know(which would surprise me) you could ask Mikee at HemiParts King.

4. weekend warriors

weekend warriors New Member

I just sold my 3" main set up but always buy parts from Jonathan Pickett at PRP. He sold me my bearings and is a world of knowledge! Give him a call he's an awesome guy to deal with. Good luck. (PRP 978-423-5881)