2 Alcohol funny car/altered chassis for sale. One is Tequila Patron complete roller

Discussion in 'Old NRE X-1 Heads Free Classifieds' started by Soldierboy0098, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Price reduced, I have 3 cars and only need 1.

CARS ARE LOCATED IN SPRING HILL, FL 34610

1st Chassis is a complete roller less body and center. It is the Former Kendall oil's funny car of Vern Moats and then became the Tequila Patron funny car of Current Top Fuel Funny Car driver Alexis Dejoria as her learning car. This car ran 5.50's in NHRA TAFC. It is a 2003" Massey Chassis that was run in 04,05, and a few months in 07". It is 125" wb" and is a complete roller. It's sister car was driven by Paul Anderson and won a divisional championship if I recall.

Setup for a fathead hemi w/ both a clutch and a Quickdrive w/ a B&J 3 spd but will fit a Lenco as well. I was using a power grid and a pro mag 44. It has the ISP head pads and a poured seat from Alexis. New wiring for a Power grid/MSD pro mag 44/auto shift system. New electric manual shift buttons, New electric buttons for trans brake and burnout rev limiter, Magneto kill switch, DMPE 3 port lean out system already setup, Mark Williams 9" modular full floater rear less center, New 300M splined shaft complete w/ all couplers and locks. Weld alumastar rear wheels w/ new tubes and liners, used rear tires, Alumastar 2.0 front wheels and tires, Strange adjustable aluminum spindles, steel brakes all around, MW/Willwood callipers, New stainless steel brake lines, Complete and full 2 bottle fire system, 426 hemi plates, new set of funnycar zoomies (1 warm up) for fatheads, New lightweight Mckinney wheely bars, It has the pickup line from the dry sump tank and a 90 deg tube for a Plueger/RCD dry sump pump as well as a billet mount for a System 1 inline oil filter, New co2 bottle and lines, pressure regulator for a lencodrive, dry sump oil tank, electronics box, puke tank, Gage pod, coil/points box mount, Autometer tach w/ shift light, Oil pressure gage w/ line, boost gage, all tin, handbrake, control cables, New steering damper, New 90 degree hose for fuel pump, weight bar. Clutch dust tube and filter. Also comes with a nice tool tray. In 2004-2005 Vern was going lots of rounds with this car.

It will need a current cert as it expired while I owned it and have not raced it since. The gage pod will need a few usual stress cracks welded. It will need a new ATV battery for the electronics, and possibly another co2 regulator to run the lean out system as I'm not sure what the Lencodrive pressure is. Also we moved some controls so the push/pull cables may be the wrong length now. $17,000

I have some optional items that are fitted to this chassis that I can sell if needed to make this near turnkey. a New quickdrive that has been updated so I can hook up an external trans cooling cart (not included), A new Leahy auto shifter and relays wired for this car (Plug and Play), a new power grid, ect....Call with any questions

The second chassis is a "96" Tooties 125" wb and has never been ran, it has a 9" Ford full floater rear less center section out of an NHRA TAFC that ran 5.50's. It has Mark Williams hubs, steel rotors, and new strange axles. Chassis has seat, tin, and steering all done and mounted, Master cylinder and hand brake are mounted, MW rear calipers, New JFZ/Willwood front calipers, New Convo pro front wheels w/ good tires, Weld Alumastar rear wheels w/ new tubes and liners and a useable set of slicks, fuel cell and hold down, electronics box, puke tank, New stainless steel brake line, and wheely bars w/ net.

$6,000. This car needs a chassis recert as it expired while I owned it, it will need helmet bars ($150 from a chassis shop) the rear end needs mounted, it will need engine plates as they were stolen, brakes need to be plumbed, car will need misc tabs and mounts. $4,500 for the chassis less rear end, brakes, wheels and tires. REMEMBER THIS IS A NEW CHASSIS!

Both of these cars would make excellent Outlaw blown alcohol cars or Top Dragsters, could even be slowed down a bit to run slower brackets. These were TAFC's but can be ran as altereds as well, which is what we were going to do.

***Calling is best, phone may send e-mails to spam and I won't know you sent me a message******

I would also consider a partial or complete trade for a muscle car or gasser, roller or complete, a project is ok so long as it doesn't need a lot of body work, must have a good title. Looking for 1st or 2nd gen Camaro's/Firebird's, GTO's, 68-69 Chevelle's, 68-72 Charger's, Challenger's, 69-71 Baracuda's,
    or 55-57 Chevies, maybe a Biscayne, just ask.

Thanks,
    Trevor Sherwood
    727-364-4368
    Soldierboy0098@yahoo.com

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Soldierboy0098

Bump

***NOTE**** This is not the car that was folded in half, that was the car that replaced this one. I have a co2 regulator for a Lenco Drive that I will include with the Massey car.

Thanks,
    Trevor Sherwood

3. Soldierboy0098

Bump

Bump please

4. Soldierboy0098

bump please

bump it up please

5. Soldierboy0098

Trade

I would also consider trades (Full or partial) on a nice muscle car or gasser, can be project, roller, or turn key. Not looking for something that needs a lot of bodywork and would like something that has a clean title for street driving. Looking for 55-57 Chevy's, 58 Plymouth Fury, 58 Chevy Biscayne, 67-69 Camaro's or firebirds, 68-69 GTO' or lemans, 65-68 Mustang fastback's, 68-69 Charger's, 70-71 Challengers, 68-70 Roadrunner's, 70-71 Cuda's. I may consider other years or similar vehicles with the lower cost options like a Lemans as opposed to the GTO if I can convert it easily. but these are my main interests.

I would also consider selling the funny car less rear axle assembly, Call to discuss your needs.

Thanks,
    Trevor Sherwood

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  6. Soldierboy0098

bump

bump it up please

7. Soldierboy0098

Price reduced

Bump

Price reduced on Patron car.