1 TAD entered for Seattle..

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

It's 3 weeks before the race and it looks like Mark Taliaferro will get the Wally when he turns in his tech card, as he is the only car entered for the Seattle National...

2. MaineAlkyFan

MaineAlkyFan Active Member

I've got a fan friend out there that has been noticing the same thing... first he loses his divisional race, and now a short entry list...

Hoping for a good turnout out there, and a good one this coming weekend at Epping. Looks like the weather will be at least 25 degrees cooler than last year...:D

3. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

What are the single car rules at a national event? Forced to make one lap to qualify and another for "eliminations"?

4. rognelson777

rognelson777 Member

hopefully more will enter, with tough economy,nobody wants to put out the entry fee until they absolutely have too, still have time to enter, I know some national events they will bend the rules and take the entry fee at the gate.

5. Cap Racing

Cap Racing New Member

Won't happen. I predict at least 8 cars by the time the race rolls around but after last year's poor turn out my guess is that Sonoma will gain the alcohol classes and Seattle will loose it if indeed there are less than a dozen cars again this year. We use to have a very healthy population of alcohol cars in the northwest.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  6. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Six are entered now.