Taylor Motorsports Expanding

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by PROCOMP1, Oct 14, 2009.

1. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Taylor Motorsports Expanding

Anaheim, California - Taylor Motorsports Products has acquired the Firesuit Division of Phoenix Custom Apparel. In a time when customer confidence has been questionable towards certain racer safety products, Dennis Taylor’s name has become synonymous with the words quality, personal service, and American-made.

Taylor noted, “I’ve always believed in using the products we sell and I’ve trusted my own safety to one of these top-quality firesuits for years. It’s important to stress the fact that all existing (and future) firesuit customers will receive the same level of professional service that I’ve built my reputation on. I’d like to invite all drivers to visit us at the PRI Show (Booth 4919) to see the quality that’s built into these suits.”

The Taylor Motorsports Firesuit Division will feature new-wave, state-of-the-art materials and fabrics, in-house embroidery for sponsor logos, Re-Certification for all previous Phoenix customers, and the quality you’ve come to trust. Racers should welcome the fact that all Taylor Motorsports firesuits will be made one at a time, in Anaheim, California, just like its trusted safety harnesses, fire boots, engine containment diapers, supercharger restraints, and more. Go with Taylor – it’s the most important suit you’ll ever be tailored for. For more information, call (800) 320-2988.