RacePak Data Systems Backing Ferre for 50th Annual Auto Club NHRA Finals

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Nov 12, 2014.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

Racepak Data Systems Backing Ferre for 50th Annual Auto Club NHRA Finals

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA based company Racepak Data Systems has signed on to back one of their own, Cameron Ferre, as Ferre and Miersch Racing set out to march through a stout field of Top Alcohol Dragsters running at this year's 50th Annual Auto Club NHRA World Finals.

The multi-licensed driver Ferre began piloting Larry Miersch's A/Fuel dragster over the summer at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Northwest Nationals in Seattle and has since made four appearances driving for Miersch Racing in 2014. When Cameron is not in the seat of a racecar, he is working in the sales and marketing department for Racepak.

2015 begins the campaign of Racepak Data Systems' 30th anniversary. "What better way to kick off our 30th anniversary and 30 years of business than flying the Racepak name at 275 MPH with one of our Racepak employees behind the wheel? We are thankful Miersch Racing and Cameron helped put this opportunity together for us," said Tim Anderson, President of Racepak.

"I could not have asked for a better rookie campaign in Top Alcohol Dragster," said Ferre about the opportunity. "And now to have my employer stand behind me and support my dreams is a testament to what a great company I work for. It's amazing being supported by awesome companies and people throughout the year who are helping me on the tough journey to Top Fuel."

Racepak will be hosting a trackside seminar on Thursday, November 13th at 6 PM over at the Racepak Motorhome located in the trackside motorhome parking. All attending the race are invited to come by for the opportunity to meet Ferre and ask any Racepak-related questions they may have.

Ferre and Miersch will also be receiving associate backing from Coldcock Whiskey; American herbal flavored whiskey and Popeye Energy - a healthy energy drink alternative.

Cameron and Miersch Racing would also like to thank the following partners who have helped back Cameron's Top Alcohol Dragster Rookie Campaign: Club Ted, Nitrohead.com, Ken Kizziar Motorsports, JBS, Ted Wiens Tire & Auto Center, Manton Push Rods, CP Carrillo, XRP, BAE, JET Chevrolet, Kalitta Motorsports, Black Flys Eyewear, Bell Helmets, WhatYouth.com, Ultimate Design, Brico Industries, Market Equipment Repair, and Industry Standard Media.